Friday, May 16, 2014

Closeted girlfriend?

My girlfriend grew up in a typical family, with rules and religions and limited freedoms. Shes in the closet, and I don't care if it means we can't hold hands in public, or if we can't tell our closest friends about us. We live in a small town, word spreads like wildfire. I am not prepared to be taken away from her. So even if it means that I have to pretend to like boys, or if I have to pretend not to look at her the way I do. I Love Her, end of story. I know it feels like I could spend the rest of my life with her, and honestly.. I believe that we can make it through all of this. The sound of her voice makes my cheeks and ears turn pink. The feel of her lips makes me forget about everything but her.

Point being, NEVER, ever, make someone come out of the closet. Never make them give up that safety. When they do decide to come out, you need to be there by their side. Supporting every single step of the way.

Love is love, never forget what extent you'll go to.

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say how lucky she is.. You are so empathetic, so compassionate, so fucking amazing. Your writing is the reason I LIVE. YOUR LADY IS LUCKY. She leaves you, and you give me a call. You love her, and it is so cute how you write about her. I hope she knows how special you are. :D

    ReplyDelete