Thursday, July 18, 2013

Acceptance

You have to accept yourself before you accept the problems that surround you. The key to everything around us, is love, acceptance, laughter, forgiveness, everything we live for. So People must accept you, before they learn to live with it. For example, at first nobody in my family excepted me, they resented my homosexuality. And still used gay as a slang word. But now 2 years later they love me for who I am, and accept me completely. Give it time, you can't rush someones thoughts as much as you can't rush an angry pregnant woman. You can try, but you'll only aggravate the situation. So let it be, and just cool off, don't try to help them accept, they need to do it on their own time. Hope I helped. 


Sorry it's been so long, lately I've been so busy. Went to a Paul McCartney concert, and now I feel like my anorexia is slowly returning. Sorry, but I will try to come on here and write posts as much as I can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment