Friday, July 5, 2013

How you can express your gay pride:)

Maybe It's just me, but one sure way of making me feel better is to get out my feelings by showing my gay pride. I've heard stories of amazing gay pride parade's that go on for days, with people just like us. That storm the streets and show off their pride. I always dream of going to one, and showing everyone how special I feel. Dressing up in rainbow colors, and dancing in the streets. Meeting new people, It all just sounds so meaningful. Sometimes I draw pictures to show how much I like who I am. Sometimes I just say it to myself,  let it all sink in. I like to color coordinate the beads in my bracelets to be gay pride colors. I just love who I am, not what I look like, not what I do everyday. I love my gay pride. It is my light, and it use to be my darkness. Until I realized, how special it makes me. Even by thinking about it, you can make yourself happier. You can express your gay pride to yourself in your head. because once you learn to love it, the world is a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment