Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Why is it important to keep an open mind?

It's important to be free of any upsetting ideas, and feelings. So the idea is to be open to all that is good, and never let in any of the bad. You can do this by working out, eating healthy, riding your bike, playing your favorite video game. Anything to keep your mind in a good and happy safe place. Not letting the real world tell you how to be. This may seem hard, but what I like to do, when I get down about life. I sit in a dark room, with candles lit, and just think. Sometimes I wright, sometimes I shout, and sometimes I sing. It just helps me get all of my doubts out. And sometimes all I need to do, is cry it out. For my smile to come back. This may all be confusing, but when I get depressed the only thing on my mind is getting better. So I think you need to try your hardest to find your happy place. And keep an open mind to life. Its better once your free of hate. It gets better:) I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment