Sunday, June 16, 2013

Afraid of coming out in general?

Maybe you don't have a religious family, maybe you think they will accept you. Maybe you don't know how to tell them. Maybe your afraid. As a teen in the closet It was harder for me to finally spill the beans. I was getting picked on in school, and being pushed around. And then when I got home from school, my mother hugged me. And said the guidance concealer called. And told her everything. I was so mad, not because she told my mom things, but that i specifically asked her not to tell my mom that I was a lesbian. Because that's my job. I said I would eventually tell my mom. The point of me telling you my story, is to show you that I didn't come out the way I wanted to, I didn't feel the way I should have after being forced out. So you can stay in as long as you want, or until you feel ready. Just do it in your own way. http://lgbtlaughs.tumblr.com/post/907992339/101-ways-to-come-out-of-the-closet

this is a tumblr about coming out, its susposto be funny, but maybe you could try a few of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment