Friday, June 21, 2013

Be proud of who you are

A really important thing for a gay or lesbian teen, adult, or preteen, is to be proud of who you are. If you aren't proud of yourself, you could slip into a long term course of anxiety, depression, and all sorts of negative things. You could turn to smoking, drinking, drugs,  its is so important to give yourself that pat on the back. Because I know you deserve it. You are special, and sure sometimes people don't understand you, or get how you can be different, but to me. You are special in your own way. And you need to realize what they say doesn't matter, what You think about yourself does matter. You are so unique, and nobody should be able to take that away. If you need to talk to me, I'm here. But if I am busy or unable to get to the internet please call the crisis line, or go to any other links for the lgbt community on my blog. You can follow me on twitter @alonakathryn or friend me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/alona.brunette or email me, at yamom1999@gmail.com please don't send me any gay hate, I'm here for advice and to help you get through this. Don't be afraid to talk to me:) I don't bite.... unless you tell me to. (JUST KIDDING) But seriously I love to help people, it makes me feel happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment