Saturday, June 22, 2013

Finding that one special person.

You should not look for love, because then you'll compromise for a lover that doesn't deserve you. Let love find you, true love just happens, and It pops up out of nowhere. I remember feeling like I'd never find love. I looked for so hard and so long I forgot what I was looking for. Then one day, I just stopped. And then as simple as that, love found me. It surprised me. And I've never been so In-love in my life. She just became my best friend, and we finally hinted to each other how we felt. And then soon enough we were dating. And I was so happy. She was so good to me. In a relationship with someone of you own gender may be hard, because people may look at you funny, or you may be hiding it from your family members.  The list goes on, but the important thing is, that you love each-other. Because if you love each-other, you will forgive, let loose, and have a great time. So to cap things up, you need to be happy, and if your looking to hard, you'll get depressed because your looking past the thing you need to see. Love is spontaneous so stop looking:)

No comments:

Post a Comment