Monday, June 17, 2013

Get connected with people like you

When I initially realized that I was a lesbian. I felt so alone, like nobody in the world was like me, the truth is you are not alone. 1 in every 10 people are gay. And on surveys 18% of 100% are lesbian, gay, and bisexual. These numbers are indeed in our favor. We feel so alone, because a number of people say that your different. But on the contrary there are so many people out there like you. And some of them are just itching to help you. Maybe reading my blog helps you, maybe you feel sheltered reading it. Maybe you hate my blog, truth is I can't stop you from hating it, I can't stop you from loving it. Just as people can't stop you from being gay. So it's Important to get out there, and realize that you really are not alone. If you want to use some helpful sites from my blog go to my helpful sites for lgbt post. Be who you want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment