Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bullying stress?

Number one, if you are getting bullied, YOU NEED TO TELL SOMEBODY. If somebody if going out of their way, just to ruin your day. You really should tell an adult. You may think its stupid, or if you do they'll get back at you, but it takes just a few trips to the principals office to get them to stop. If may seem hard to tell somebody, but honestly its the right thing to do. If you get picked on, or even physically abused then you should get help. pronto. I know that you may feel like you can deal with this on your own. But it takes months of bullying to understand that it could have all been prevented. Months of fighting for nothing.
        When I first came out of the closet, people refused to talk to me, i became a nobody. But then people refused to share the same locker room with me. I would get posted notes in my book and on my back, saying gay offensive slang, or that I should kill myself. At the annual Pulaski Polka Days I walked home in the dark. And was beaten up. By a couple of guys. I never thought that me, a lesbian would get such attention from guys.. even from their fists. But a whole year went by, and I didn't tell anybody, I became suicidal. And the only thing holding me to this earth, was the love of my life. She helped me through it all, and eventually enticed me to get help. If I would have gotten help in the first place, I would have been happy. If i only would have taken the time, to tell somebody, i wouldn't have scares. I would still be 100% okay. But maybe, just maybe, It made me stronger. But all in all, I really should have told the teacher. I should have gotten help. So If you are getting bullied. you need to get help. Right when it starts. peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment