Friday, June 14, 2013

We are united.

I remember being so scared of my feelings, being so scared of what I may do. Not trusting myself. I kind of looked at myself as a freak. But then one day, it all came out. I sat up an cried for hours, and when I left my room, I felt like a different person. I was finally proud of who I was, and it took me a while to see what I had accomplished. I am who I am because I choose to be, and because I was born this way. So if anyone has anything else to say, then deal. You can throw me, and my people down. But for every unique person you hurt, 2 will come back in their places. This world is growing, and no matter how many strict "stay to the rules" type of people try to stop it, it will change. And for the better. Someday, there will be no war, no hate, no crime, no anti equality. When we all see each other as equals, then we shall overcome. It takes one person to start a war, but a whole nation to stop one.

No comments:

Post a Comment